Sunday, August 10, 2008

Download: the GIRL mix

I typed "Girl" into my iTunes search bar and made a mix from the results I got. The results being all these songs about girls. Girls are great aren't they. Yeah they are. They're so cute and they smell real good. You'll probably be sick of girls after listening to this mix, so be prepared for a future Boy mix!



Tracklist:
1. Beatles - Girl
2. Beastie Boys - Girls
3. Death From Above 1979 - Little Girl
4. Beck - Girl
5. Damian Marley - Hey Girl (ft. Stephen Marley & Rovleta Fraser)
6. Justin Timberlake - Damn Girl
7. Chromeo - My Girl Is Calling Me (A Liar)
8. Kings of Leon - Taper Jean Girl
9. Peaches - Two Guys (For Every Girl)
10. David Bowie - China Girl
11. Katy Perry - I Kissed A Girl (Mr. Gaspar Mix)
12. M83 - Graveyard Girl
13. Air - Cherry Blossom Girl
14. Travis - U 16 Girls
15. Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
16. Virgins - Rich Girls

No comments: